Friday, February 26, 2010

Becca Music Review



Becca Hollcraft better known as just Becca is a 20year old "rocker chick". Her music may be somewhat new here in the U.S, but she was a multi-media star in Japan while she was a teenager. Recently she is trying to conquer her home country and is releasing a new CD called I'm Alive!.

Her current single is called I'm Alive!. The artist may have a young punk look to her but her songs show her true maturity. The song I'm Alive! is about living life to the fullest after dealing with the death of one of her close friends. The single has a upbeat punk rock sound to it. The song is an enjoyable song to listen to, and sounds like something you could find on the radio. The song has a good message behind it and is catchy. The singer already has a huge fan base in Japan, and with songs like I'm Alive! she is sure to be a hit her in the states. Personally I would rate this song a 3 out of 5 (1 being the worst,and 5 being the best). I believe the song itself is a well done song, but its more of a girly rock kind of song. If I had to compare it to any other artist I would say a young Avril Lavigne.

To check out her music you can either buy her CD I'm Alive, or check out her official website-



No comments: