Thursday, December 18, 2008

The All-American Rejects Music Review

The All-American Rejects 3rd CD finally hit stores. Their newest CD "When the World Comes Down" came out December 16th. It features their newest single "Hope it Gives You Hell" and other hits like "Believe" and "Falling Apart". The band consists of four members, Tyson, Nick, Mike, and Chris. The four are great friends and have high hopes for the band.

The newest hit "Hope it Gives You Hell" has a pop rock kind of feel to it. The music video shows two neighbors who are messing with each other. One neighbor is a clean preppy couple where the other couple is showing a more rock and roll type of group. The song is well written and has good meaning behind it. If you like pop/rock kind of music you should definitely check out this song. I would give the song a 3 out of 5 stars (0 being the worst, 5 being the best). The song has a good beat and lyrics but isn't something I would personally listen to.

If you want to check out their band here's their website- http://www.allamericanrejects.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a great new album and I felt they really changed things up a bit on this one. The single “Give you hell” is a fine display of melodic creativity. I hear AAR evolving nicely here.

I Hyped AAR on Everhype and gave it 85% which I think is fairly accurate.


I wouldn’t mind getting some opinions on it . If you get on there, rate me a 5 & request friendship.