Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Julianne Hough Music Review


You may know her as the two-time Dancing with the Stars champion, but Julianne Hough is now in the spotlight for another reason. She has released a self titled country album. She has released two singles so far. The first, was "That Song in My Head" and the most recent "My Hallelujah Song."
The second single to be released, "My Hallelujah Song," is a country song with a good beat. The song's lyrics send a message to her fans. She says that hard work can bring happiness. Her "Hallelujah song" is what kept her going throughout her life. I am not usually a country fan but this song quickly caught my attention. She has an excellent range. She proves that she is not just a 19-year old with good dance moves, but one who has an incredible voice to match them. From the lyrics of the song to the singer herself, this single is very well done. I would give it a 5 out of 5.

No comments: