Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sugarland "The Incredible Machine" Music Review

Jennifer Nettles and the musical group Sugarland are releasing their fourth and newest album, The Incredible Machine. Sugarland has won many Grammy, CMA and ACM awards and this album had many expectations to live up to. Not being much of a country music fan I didn't know what to expect with this group I have never heard much about. But this album was not what I would have thought of.

This eleven track album was an great collection of modern country music. This was a great album that had a mix of slower and fast-paced tunes. I even liked the modern and pop influenced track and I found the message in some of the songs to be a positive influence. Overall I liked it and I would give it a 4 out of 5. This wouldn't be an album that I would go out of my way to buy it but if it were on my iPod I would enjoy listening to it. The Incredible Machine is now in stores and for more information you can visit http://sugarlandmusic.com/ for album comments and Sugarland updates.

No comments: