Monday, April 11, 2011

Review: London - Diving Heart First

1. Only Want You



2. Carried Away



3. Call me back



4. Second Chance



5. Tools of Persuasion



6. Enough



7. Girl in the Crowd



8. Because Because



9. Tear Out My Heart



10. Promises to the East Coast

This album was fantastic! If you love acoustics with some good electric guitar, and really enjoy clean vocals; this is the artist for you. "Driving Heart First" was London's debut album and I enjoyed it. This album consisted of 10 songs all with a classic rock rhythm to it mixed in with beautiful vocals. I recommend checking out the song "Promises to the East Coast" or "Because Because" if you are interested; considering those are the two highest rated songs on the album. London will be comming out with another album in May, and I personally can't wait. I hope you enjoy this artist, I know I have.

No comments: